UnevenEdge

Dr. Stone Episode #48 (313) Discussion!!

A foolish move to turn your back on your opponent like that, Ginro.

So the petrification beam might be able to heal Ginro.  Sucks that Kohaku is getting petrified too though.

Whatever that device is looks super advanced.  It has to be from before the world got petrified, probably a smaller version of the machine that did that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

A foolish move to turn your back on your opponent like that, Ginro.

So the petrification beam might be able to heal Ginro.  Sucks that Kohaku is getting petrified too though.

Whatever that device is looks super advanced.  It has to be from before the world got petrified, probably a smaller version of the machine that did that.

Yeah

Yeah, Kohaku :( Gutsy move though as expected from her. Dangerous though with her out now.

Yeah, that's a good point I wasn't thinking about that, very interesting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah

Yeah, Kohaku :( Gutsy move though as expected from her. Dangerous though with her out now.

Yeah, that's a good point I wasn't thinking about that, very interesting.

I am concerned she's going to fall off, sitting in that awkward position on a pointed roof, and shatter on the ground far below.  Or get attacked and shattered.  Not really sure what her move is after this.

It looks like something futuristic with a lot of miniaturization.  It definitely wasn't made recently.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I am concerned she's going to fall off, sitting in that awkward position on a pointed roof, and shatter on the ground far below.  Or get attacked and shattered.  Not really sure what her move is after this.

It looks like something futuristic with a lot of miniaturization.  It definitely wasn't made recently.

Yeah, also I wonder if she could have set him down and moved off before it went off given her speed.

• Like 1