UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Showcase!! Episodes 463 & 464 Discussion

So, we had a marathon, but Shippuden is still airing.  I'm glad I checked the schedule.  

Even if this story fell off the rails a long time ago, I still may as well complete it after going this far, and shows go by much faster when you watch them live and discuss them. 

Especially if it's a show you don't like, watching it recorded or on streaming feels like a slog.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So, we had a marathon, but Shippuden is still airing.  I'm glad I checked the schedule.  

Even if this story fell off the rails a long time ago, I still may as well complete it after going this far, and shows go by much faster when you watch them live and discuss them. 

Especially if it's a show you don't like, watching it recorded or on streaming feels like a slog.

Indeed, we've been watching for a couple of decades at this point, gotta watch the end after all that, plus even if story fell off the action and soundtrack still have their cool parts.

• Like 1

If this is some sort of dimension created by Kaguya she didn't just transport Sasuke somewhere, walking through the desert is useless.  Also how is this worse than lava?

How does the Naruto shadow clone not know the exact location of the main body? 🤣

• Like 1

The next episode is filler, leading to small slew of episodes, 4 after this one.  I had no idea how we were going to transition to even a short amount of filler after this episode, but I guess I just got my answer.

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/rebellion

The stuff they are covering doesn't really seem like something you could do with filler, either.  Sounds like it's (yet more) of the world's backstory.  Unless this is expanded retelling or something.

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The next episode is filler, leading to small slew of episodes, 4 after this one.  I had no idea how we were going to transition to even a short amount of filler after this episode, but I guess I just got my answer.

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/rebellion

The stuff they are covering doesn't really seem like something you could do with filler, either.  Sounds like it's (yet more) of the world's backstory.  Unless this is expanded retelling or something.

Huh, wow, given the ep title I'm surprised this is filler.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Reanimation inception baby!

It's such bullshit that the reanimation jutsu is so powerful and limitless lol.  Even if the jutsu caster is defeated or killed the dead guys remain, and the dead guys can raise even more dead guys haha.

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

• Top Gun unpinned this topic