UnevenEdge

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODES 455 & 456

Moonlit Night

+

The Darkness of the Akatsuki

Naruto: The Real Reason Itachi Killed The Uchiha Clan

ITACHI'S STORY: LIGHT AND DARKNESS

The fateful night has come. Faced with new hidden truths about his father's capacity, about his clan's ambitions, about Danzo's reach, and about the Leaf Village's future, Itachi chooses a path stained in blood. 

Itachi ventures into a den of serpents as he begins his tenure with the dreaded Akatsuki. Though his bloody hands bely his kindhearted nature, his new fellows are not quite as virtuous. Between ex-Mist Swordsmen, vicious immortals, jinchuuriki foes, and Orochimaru of the Legendary Sannin, is survival even among his options? 

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

even i don't know how much of this is filler.

that his dad has a mangekyou sharingan is something i've never heard of before today

These episodes are marked mixed canon/filler but I wouldn't think the filler would be something that significant?

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Is this the first time we saw Zabusa without the mask?  He was in the Akatsuki??

I was thinking that too lol, but it turns out it's not him looking up this Juzo guy.

Juzo's also apparently from that village and was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

Edited by DangerMouse

12 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I was thinking that too lol, but it turns out it's not him looking up this Juzo guy.

Juzo's also apparently from that village and was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

LOL is this guy canon?  He's like an off-brand Zabusa.  🤣

Huh guess it's not the same sword since it broke.

• Haha 1

Oh, and during this kid's reign is apparently when he was manipulated by "Tobi" to the point that it became known as "Blood Mist Village" until Mei took over.

It's kinda nuts how spectacularly Kishimoto made the other jinchuriki incompetent as hell against the Akatsuki lol

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh, and during this kid's reign is apparently when he was manipulated by "Tobi" to the point that it became known as "Blood Mist Village" until Mei took over.

It's kinda nuts how spectacularly Kishimoto made the other jinchuriki retroactively clearly incompetent as hell lol

Thinking back to that doesn't make much sense a kid was in charge.  It seemed like the Mist Village had been like this for years.  Plus this kage kid seems younger than the kid they fought at the beginning of the show.

From the trivia section of Yagura:

Due to Obito Uchiha using genjutsu to take control over Yagura Karatachi, he is effectively considered the true Fourth Mizukage, as Kisame Hoshigaki referred him to as such.

LOL wait, so why didn't the Uchiha that reached this level of sharingan just genjutsu every single Kage in the world if it was that easy and "permanent"? 🤣

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, saito34 said:

Anyone know what the Bingo Book is called in the japanese version or what it actually means?

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Bingo_Book

Bingo Books (手配書ビンゴブック, Bingo Bukku)

Found this under the trivia section.

"Although the word for Bingo Book is written as "Tehaisho" (手配書), it is read the same as the English "Bingo Book". The kanji would literally translate to "Wanted Person Book" and is commonly used to refer to wanted posters."

• Top Gun unpinned this topic