UnevenEdge

I don't even like Blitzball that much.

Greeny

7 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Because ultimate weapons demand a sacrifice?

At least you can cheese it by hanging with your goalie and nobody will bother you, if you've already got a point lead.

That's for cowards. I've done a tournament and a season and only lost one game with the default roster.

6 minutes ago, Insipid said:

You play that stupid card game, beat everyone, and Quistis secretly comes into your room and you don't have sex. LAME. At least Cloud and Tifa have that one scene where it's implied that they do.

By then Quistis has come to the realization that her feelings toward you were akin to those of an older sister, you sick fuck.

1 hour ago, Greeny said:

That's for cowards. I've done a tournament and a season and only lost one game with the default roster.

You say that like it's a difficult challenge.

Nah, at some point I say stomping just isn't worth all the extra time wasted compared to just running out the clock.

If you don't like goalie camping you can always just find someone with high speed and simply kite everyone around without doing anything.

2 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

You say that like it's a difficult challenge.

Nah, at some point I say stomping just isn't worth all the extra time wasted compared to just running out the clock.

If you don't like goalie camping you can always just find someone with high speed and simply kite everyone around without doing anything.

I didn't say it was difficult. My point is that cheesing it isn't necessary. It's not like the matches are long anyway.

I mean.. the whole premise here is that you don't like playing.. being able to afc it and also spend less time in it sounded like the more favorable choice.

At least you're not one of the crazies that goes for getting everyone to level 99. I don't think I even want to meet anyone willing to suffer that much.

5 hours ago, rpgamer said:

I mean.. the whole premise here is that you don't like playing.. being able to afc it and also spend less time in it sounded like the more favorable choice.

At least you're not one of the crazies that goes for getting everyone to level 99. I don't think I even want to meet anyone willing to suffer that much.

Yeah but if you wait by the goalie your players will eventually get outleveled by the other teams and then you'll have to start recruiting. And it's not like I hate blitzball or anything. Well, in X-2 I do but it's basically a different game there. I'm just saying there are other mini-games I enjoy a lot more.

Y'know, fair. I thiink I sorta got around that by positioning everyone defensively so I could just pass the ball around periodically and return to hugging the goalie. But I can't remember if there's any bonus exp for shots/tackles etc. And obviously not learning any techs.

There's a lot I love about FFX. I've done the whole "rewrite the sphere grid for best stats" before. But, there's still parts I'll completely neglect "perfecting."