UnevenEdge

Rep. Lauren Boebert and Beetlejuice

Icarus27k

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

tinder

Beat me to it. :D 

People seem to forget that she dropped out of high school because she was more known for her under table antics than actually attending classes. Further, her ex-husband became her husband after he flashed junk at her and her underaged friends at a bowling alley [ because apparently that's her classy mating call ]. I have a parakeet with more brains and morals than her and he just fell off his rope toy while trying to hump it. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, rpgamer said:

I think you'll have a tough time convincing anyone that anything involved was wet.

Sure, I get not being tuned in enough to know the whos and whats going on. But, like. If dude seriously does own a gay-friendly bar hosting drag shows, I'm struggling to believe he'd be completely unaware of the political discourse essentially putting his business and patrons at risk.

There's a difference between being unaware and not caring. Though he's potentially also dumb enough to not realize it.

• 3 months later...