UnevenEdge

What movie have you seen more times than any others.

André Toulon

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (try to watch it every holiday season), or, thanks to TBS' Christmas marathons, A Christmas Story.

How could I forget these? I miss Christmas Vacation some years, but I watch as much of the Christmas Story marathon as I can every year.

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Kinda hard to say. I did watch the first 3 Scream movies about a million times each in my teen years, so we’ll go with that.

Oof, no way I could sit through those. I think horror movies in general....I wanted to go back an watch the Nightmare movies with my kids but we only made it through part 3

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

South Park BLU, Goodfellas, Scarface.

Never seen Goodfellas.

Scarface is up there but it's probably only like 15-20....

Kill Bill is literally in the hundreds...That and Berserk was all I had after Katrina....oh, and an adult swim vhs I made over a few seasons....it was mostly athf, Futurama, and I wanna say death note but I feel like that was after Katrina...it was probably some other anime....maybe paranoia agent.

No....it was fucking case closed 

18 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Never seen Goodfellas.

Scarface is up there but it's probably only like 15-20....

Kill Bill is literally in the hundreds...That and Berserk was all I had after Katrina....oh, and an adult swim vhs I made over a few seasons....it was mostly athf, Futurama, and I wanna say death note but I feel like that was after Katrina...it was probably some other anime....maybe paranoia agent.

No....it was fucking case closed 

If we’re bringing homemade Adult Swim vhs into this, I’ve probably sat down and watched the Family Guy episode “Lethal Weapons” an embarrassing amount of times.

No movie can really compare to me wanting to avoid seasons 1-3 of that show for the sake of my own tastebuds after watching on repeat all those years.

Just now, [classic swim] said:

If we’re bringing homemade Adult Swim vhs into this, I’ve probably sat down and watched the Family Guy episode “Lethal Weapons” an embarrassing amount of times.

No movie can really compare to me wanting to avoid seasons 1-3 of that show for the sake of my own tastebuds after watching on repeat all those years.

Nah, I wasn't really trying to go there but I often get places I was never going

• Haha 1