UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode #452 Discussion

OwlChemist81

I can't tell if Sasuke's dad us being a jerk again or if that was actually a good decision.  And I think that is the first time we've seen him use sharingan too.

Of course Danzo was shit-stirring again and responsible for kicking the Uchihas to the outskirts of the village.

And yeah I'm sure the anbu will do a good job protecting the village LOL.

Wow Itachi learned the fireball jutsu in one try.

The dad treats Itachi totally different.  It's never a good idea to favor one kid over another so much like that, and it obviously fucked Sasuke up.

• Haha 1

So I guess Itachi is like the ninja equivalent of one of those child college students (still not sure how good of an idea this ever was.)

A little time skip there.  Looks like Itachi is still at the academy though?

So, Itachi was a genius and a massive over-achiever.  Their dad had ridiculous expectations to think Sasuke would develop like this.

33 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

This is more Tsuki no me alternate reality mumbo jumbo, isn't it??

21 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I haven't even seen 451 yet, so I guess I'm hopelessly lost.

Naw dude.  Did you forget the countdown we've been doing every week?  We're finally back in canon, baby!  It started last week!

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/itachi-true-legend-–-light-and-darkness-genius

Granted, it's a flashback arc of Itachi growing up, which none of us asked for.  We waited all this time to get back to canon, just to have a flashback arc. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1