UnevenEdge

I just woke up from a 4-hour nap.

Almost sounds more like sleep than a nap meow, then again my sleep schedule has been janky for ages.

Though it's been a lil more regular the last four months...

hope it was a nice nap meow 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...

I'm too lazy for a wall of indifference meh

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heshi said:

Almost sounds more like sleep than a nap meow, then again my sleep schedule has been janky for ages.

Though it's been a lil more regular the last four months...

hope it was a nice nap meow 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...

I'm too lazy for a wall of indifference meh

It was a pretty nice nap. Other than waking up in a “Where am I and what year is it” freak out. :Laugh:
Now, the question is….will I sleep tonight? My guess is “not very likely”.

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

It was a pretty nice nap. Other than waking up in a “Where am I and what year is it” freak out. :Laugh:
Now, the question is….will I sleep tonight? My guess is “not very likely”.

You can always take another "nap" later meow 😋

I think it's 1776 meow

• Haha 1

And I definitely plan to. 😁

I do know that it’s 2023 (right?). My problem is that I never know what day of the week it is.

um spleenday or milarkieday I can't keep tabs meow

those are days right...

• Haha 1

I never thought of it like that. The most I usually get is about 5-6 hours a night.

I think I got a decent 5 tonight. When I yelled at my son to get off the game, he said it was just 11:45 (that's his way of being funny) and I had dozed off for what felt like an hour before he woke me up screaming at his mic so just being generous, let's say 10-3....what's that...5 hours?

Winning. 

Now I'm gonna get on my game and yell at my mic to wake him up....

I kid, I barely use my mic anymore...I hate people

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I think I got a decent 5 tonight. When I yelled at my son to get off the game, he said it was just 11:45 (that's his way of being funny) and I had dozed off for what felt like an hour before he woke me up screaming at his mic so just being generous, let's say 10-3....what's that...5 hours?

Winning. 

Now I'm gonna get on my game and yell at my mic to wake him up....

I kid, I barely use my mic anymore...I hate people

I’d do it if I were you. Payback. But yeah, the only games I play online are the Souls games. I don’t wanna talk to people either.

I managed to nod off for about an hour earlier tonight. Woke up to use the bathroom and…the rest is history. I’m probably about to give up & turn FF VII: Remake back on.

34 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’d do it if I were you. Payback. But yeah, the only games I play online are the Souls games. I don’t wanna talk to people either.

I managed to nod off for about an hour earlier tonight. Woke up to use the bathroom and…the rest is history. I’m probably about to give up & turn FF VII: Remake back on.

While patriarchal revenge is acceptable in some instances, hindering his ability to learn at school will just come back to bite me in the ass.

Now what I have done is drank his last Powerade....I mean I'll just wind up buying more, but he will miss it just as I did my choco donuts.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

While patriarchal revenge is acceptable in some instances, hindering his ability to learn at school will just come back to bite me in the ass.

Now what I have done is drank his last Powerade....I mean I'll just wind up buying more, but he will miss it just as I did my choco donuts.

I get what you’re saying and I agree, but this is why I’ll probably never have kids. I can be petty sometimes. 
And now I want a Powerade. Dammit. 😂

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

I get what you’re saying and I agree, but this is why I’ll probably never have kids. I can be petty sometimes. 
And now I want a Powerade. Dammit. 😂

Oh, I'm getting better.... I'm hella petty. 

When we both played on one PS4, he would let all of the controllers die, but I had mine that I kept charged

.....he would then Go "daddy, can I use your controller" and me, not even playing the game would go "nah, sry kid...looks like you gotta charge yo shit" and i wouldn't let him play with it while it was charging because he had....has a bad habit of running off with the controller in his hand while its plugged up. Nope.

• Thanks 1