UnevenEdge

I keep seeing these Lume commercials

atomicinumatt

Ya know, the ones about that deodorant where they say you can wipe it between your ass cheeks and it will last for days..

Like, is that a thing? People are out here not washing for days? And companies are marketing to that now?

Jesus people, just wash ya booty!  

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I am more concerned that companies are seemingly promoting this now lmao and the commercials are pretty cringe and annoying because they are on non stop.

But yes, do with your own booty as you please! 

I would have to agree with you there. Exactly why I only stream TV. Very few, if any, commercials.

Thank you for giving me permission to do with my own booty as I please!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nameraka said:

that booty is everyone's concern.

I have a friend that thinks it is still the summer of love and skips showers regularly. It is offensive to my nose to hang out with him sometimes.

He has gotten better about it the last year and seems to shower at least every other day, but he is still a mid-thirties man child haha 

1 minute ago, Gemini said:

Yeah, I've seen it, too. It's rather strange.

I get the premise of it. "Hey, let's help you smell great for at least 24 hours, if not longer." But is it actually possible? Let's just say I'm skeptical.

Yea, and I have heard them explicitly say that you can put it in your ass crack.. that is just gross haha 

51 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Ya know, the ones about that deodorant where they say you can wipe it between your ass cheeks and it will last for days..

Like, is that a thing? People are out here not washing for days? And companies are marketing to that now?

I still say you should get drunk on the job and be a real jackass.

• Haha 1

Well, with the amount of reel and tiktoks I've seen of people professing that they don't shower daily, and some only weekly, I can see marketing changing if the 18-30 demo is buying less soap and more deodorants.

It's gross, especially since these kids wear hoodies in the summer, but I'm sure nature will eliminate this trend. There is a reason people still take showers in prison, despite the looming spectre of rape.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Well, with the amount of reel and tiktoks I've seen of people professing that they don't shower daily, and some only weekly, I can see marketing changing if the 18-30 demo is buying less soap and more deodorants.

It's gross, especially since these kids wear hoodies in the summer, but I'm sure nature will eliminate this trend. There is a reason people still take showers in prison, despite the looming spectre of rape.

I feel like with the last several years, the more time that goes by, the dumber the generations become.

Time to feel like an old grandpa. Get off ma lawn!!

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I'll wash ya booty ;D

23 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

Yea, and I have heard them explicitly say that you can put it in your ass crack.. that is just gross haha 

I'm afraid some curious, unfortunate soul's going to try to use that as anal lube. To that person, I say this: "Godspeed, yon impishly jovial rapscallion."

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1