UnevenEdge

I might have hit a raccoon on my way home.

Greeny

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Raccoons aren't squirrels....they are pretty decisive and far less reckless than squirrels....I almost feel like you have to try to hit a raccoon.

If I weren't preoccupied/lazy, I'd Phoenix Wright gif you so hard rn.

Although I have definitely seen them dead on busy highways before.  Maybe there's always that one guy that's not as bright as the others or is just desensitized and unbothered by the giant steel contraptions whizzing by at 80 miles an hour.

21 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Raccoons aren't squirrels....they are pretty decisive and far less reckless than squirrels....I almost feel like you have to try to hit a raccoon.

If I weren't preoccupied/lazy, I'd Phoenix Wright gif you so hard rn.

They were definitely raccoons. 3 of them. 2 actually walked into the other lane and stopped but the last one stopped right in front of me. He stared right into my eyes as I hit the brakes. I swerved a bit but couldn't do much because the other 2 were on the left and a guard rail was on the right. I think he went right under me because I didn't hear a thud and it didn't feel like my tire hit him. Plus I didn't see him when I went to work the next day.