UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #624 "G-5 Wiped Out! Doflamingo's Sudden Attack!!" Discussion

It's probably impossible to escape it on the socials, but they showed a teaser for

Spoiler

Gear 5th Luffy

Also, one of Oda's oneshot stories called 'Monsters' is getting an anime adaptation. It appears to be the story of Samurai Ryuuma from Thriller bark before he died and became a zombie or a story that inspired said character.

Edited by 3ngag3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

It's probably impossible to escape it on the socials, but they showed a teaser for

Reveal hidden contents

Gear 5th Luffy

Also, one of Oda's oneshot stories called 'Monsters' is getting an anime adaptation. It appears to be the story of Samurai Ryuuma from Thriller bark before he died and became a zombie or a story that inspired said character.

i keep wondering if this was wat it was like to anticipate Super Saiyan the first time it happened in Dragon Ball Z. then i remember that the internet wasn't anything at all like it is now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i keep wondering if this was wat it was like to anticipate Super Saiyan the first time it happened in Dragon Ball Z. then i remember that the internet wasn't anything at all like it is now.

Goddamn, thanks for reminding me, that was an amazing time when I was getting the VHS tapes of DBZ during the buildup to Super Saiyan for the first time.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

So not just G5 but Smoker and Brownbeard stayed behind?  Why?

Conqueror's Haki and now he's controlling them somehow.

Smoker waited a while to jump in.

Is Doflamingo attacking them because he knows he's going to have to resign from the Warlords? 🤣

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So not just G5 but Smoker and Brownbeard stayed behind?  Why?

Conqueror's Haki and now he's controlling them somehow.

Smoker waited a while to jump in.

Is Doflamingo attacking them because he knows he's going to have to resign from the Warlords? 🤣

They went back to save their coocooned comrades. Still wondering what Doflamingo's power is exactly. Doubt Smoker is much of a match for him.