UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 446 "Collision" Discussion

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

It's time to collide with Shippuden!

Only Toonami!!

Wow, the episode really is called Collision.  I just watched that earlier tonight.  And AEW had technical difficulties too!  Ian Riccabonni said how apropo during a Toni Storm match. 🤣

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/jiraiya-ninja-scrolls-tale-naruto-hero-–-collision

Just four filler episodes left after this!

Wait, Sasuke doesn't just want the strength to kick Naruto's ass, but to rule the world?!

Yeah Orochimaru is licking his lips you should probably take that as a warning dude.

Naruto transforming.  Is he in control though?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i'm always frustrated when people can't see the depths of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship in the story but in THIS STORY, it doesn't exist. why would sasuke listen to him?

They don't have much of a relationship in the canon, either, haha.  They don't come off as friends, much less best friends.  More like casual co-workers, who don't even get along well, at that.  Which makes Naruto look crazy that he's so upset about Sasuke leaving.

I'm surprised that wasn't a shadow clone.

Several levels above?  Yeah because Sasuke used a cheat from Orochimaru!

Blegh that ugly transformation again.

Itachi stood in between?!

Whelp he's dead.

What is that orb?  Stopped the explosion?

• Like 2

Alright guys, I think I am going to hit the sofa and probably doze off to MHA haha I am so sleepy, especially now that I am finished eating. 

Sorry for being late tonight and missing a few Saturdays entirely. Hopefully that will not be happening too much anymore! 

Have a good night everyone! 

• Like 3

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Alright guys, I think I am going to hit the sofa and probably doze off to MHA haha I am so sleepy, especially now that I am finished eating. 

Sorry for being late tonight and missing a few Saturdays entirely. Hopefully that will not be happening too much anymore! 

Good to have ya back

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

It's been a blast hanging out 

Night Atomic