UnevenEdge

over here

discolé monade

@Gemini you pissed me right the fuck off, tbs. 

i did not handle your.....need for attention? i don't know how to sugar coat it.

i was going to drop out. fully planned on it. things happened, i changed my mind. 

but, there's no reason for you to drop out. and certainly you sound foolish 'give disco my spot' - dude, i didn't nor would i want 'your spot' , so step down from that. 

stay in the game. because it's a game. 

but i'll kindly ask you here, not to spam/derail any of my threads. 

sound good?

• Thanks 1

To be honest, I wasn't trying to insult you or anything. I just thought it was part of the game: To trash talk and campaign for my side. *shrugs* I realize I overstepped, and for that, I'm sorry.

I'm still leaving because of things going on IRL that have me emotionally spent.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

@Gemini you pissed me right the fuck off, tbs. 

i did not handle your.....need for attention? i don't know how to sugar coat it.

i was going to drop out. fully planned on it. things happened, i changed my mind. 

but, there's no reason for you to drop out. and certainly you sound foolish 'give disco my spot' - dude, i didn't nor would i want 'your spot' , so step down from that. 

stay in the game. because it's a game. 

but i'll kindly ask you here, not to spam/derail any of my threads. 

sound good?

Banana cupcakes happened, that's what 

Delicious Yummy GIF - Delicious Yummy Eating - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm going to go ahead and take note on the derailment of threads as well, now that I've seen this message, only because I'm a pretty big repeat offender myself and it's so much my style that I don't even realize I'm doing it.  So I'll try to be more conscientious of it.

It isn't my place to butt in but seeing as how you made a thread about it and didn't just send him a PM I am going to say that I know he currently has a lot on his plate at home and it's all been pretty taxing on him.  Even thought it's just a game, and it really doesn't matter what you submit, dropping out for him is sort of like commanding his brain to chill the fuck out and take a vaca. which I think he needs right now, just wants to come here and shit post.

• Thanks 2

fair enough. and i get it. however, he could have just as easily sent me a pm and not dropped my name. j/s

i took care of mid's grandad for a year, until he passed. that shit is hard on the soul. stuck in the house. watching a loved one passing away. 

i think this is a bad week in general, because like i said, i wasn't my usual self, and didn't handle him well. 

the summer is a very slow month for business. non existant tbh. other than farmer's market.  so i get life being a dick. 

also, today, i decided i'm making banana split cupcakes. maybe. if i do @scoobdog can i add that to my submission, and also note it as official submission?

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

fair enough. and i get it. however, he could have just as easily sent me a pm and not dropped my name. j/s

i took care of mid's grandad for a year, until he passed. that shit is hard on the soul. stuck in the house. watching a loved one passing away. 

i think this is a bad week in general, because like i said, i wasn't my usual self, and didn't handle him well. 

the summer is a very slow month for business. non existant tbh. other than farmer's market.  so i get life being a dick. 

also, today, i decided i'm making banana split cupcakes. maybe. if i do @scoobdog can i add that to my submission, and also note it as official submission?

You most certainly can.  You can add anything all the way up to the submission date, just as long as you collect it all into one post (by editing) and mark it as your official post.  If you can't collect them all into one post, let me know so I can merge them on my end.  As long as everything is in by the deadline, it's good.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, discolé monade said:

That's fair. I should've done that instead of posting it in the comp thread. And I'm truly, truly sorry you had to endure that. And I'm sorry this past week has been a hard one for you, too. If I had known (as in if I had reached out when I started sensing there was an issue), I would've dropped the trash talk and campaigning and just let things play out, game wise.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gemini said:

That's fair. I should've done that instead of posting it in the comp thread. And I'm truly, truly sorry you had to endure that. And I'm sorry this past week has been a hard one for you, too. If I had known, I would've dropped the trash talk and campaigning and just let things play out, game wise.

I fully concur with this statement, and I hope everything gets better for everyone.

• Like 1