UnevenEdge

Lawn is mowed.

Greeny

5 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Are you ready to CQC a motherfucker too?

lmao...well it depends on what time of day it is.  For some reason my nerves are a lot better mid day...but if it's early morning or starting to get dark out...my go-to look-out is the kitchen window because there's more exits and more...knives.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vela said:

lmao...well it depends on what time of day it is.  For some reason my nerves are a lot better mid day...but if it's early morning or starting to get dark out...my go-to look-out is the kitchen window because there's more exits and more...knives.

I'm getting you night vision goggles for Christmas.

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

Even if I go to bed right now, I won't fall asleep until hours later.

I probably won't fall asleep at all. I fall asleep more behind the wheel driving to work than I do when I'm trying to sleep.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Vela said:

I was getting The Lorax

I've never seen The Lorax. :headspinning:

I was mixing up "Let it grow" with "Let it snow" because I'm weird. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

3 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I probably won't fall asleep at all. I fall asleep more behind the wheel driving to work than I do when I'm trying to sleep.

Okay, this has been....but I'mma get back to Elden Ring now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Sick.

image.png.d376539fd6366d67d96872f2e6dcf84d.png  I was getting ready to go play in the snow in this pic. xD

And I'm not making this up but I got them for Christmas one year.  I thought my Dad was joking when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas so I told him night goggles XD  What's even weirder is today, well technically yesterday now because it's so late, would have been his birthday :D 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vela said:

image.png.d376539fd6366d67d96872f2e6dcf84d.png  I was getting ready to go play in the snow in this pic. xD

And I'm not making this up but I got them for Christmas one year.  I thought my Dad was joking when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas so I told him night goggles XD  What's even weirder is today, well technically yesterday now because it's so late, would have been his birthday :D 

Happy Belated Heavenly Birthday, Vela's dad. *hugs Vela*

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Vela said:

Your dad sounds alright.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vela said:

I...do not.  But I do have a battery op mower with a whatchama call it...like autopilot...goes on it's own until I squeeze the thingy to make it stop :LithiumSmileyIndifferent: :extremeindifferent: don't hafta push much.  

Ryobi? I have that too. I will never own a gas powered mower again.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

Ryobi? I have that too. I will never own a gas powered mower again.

Greenworks.  Because I had already bought the weedwacker and battery.  And yes, even though the lawn is so big that I had to get a second battery I'll never get gas anything...they make a ride-on too but it's twice the cost of a gas mower >.< so I might stick with the push for a while.

• Like 1