UnevenEdge

Am I seriously the only horticulturist?

Misaka

Wow, sounds like you got a hold of some Monsanto GMO super shit. Awesome.

I don't sell on the market only to law enforcement that have issues controlling illegal operations

Once added into a water source it takes about 6 months to disappear drinking from it won't kill anyone but you will have explosive diarrhea for about 2-5 days

No deaths so far but it's only been sold in the mountains so I've already made a profit from it

I'm sure there are others on here that share your hobby  :420: :420: O0 :420: :420:

I used to garden more when I was little, it sucked dicks, so many dicks. The thing about western PA is it's like 70% stone. Tilling the land is bullshit to do by hand. My dad always pissed and moaned about how he had to do it when he was a kid and sell veggies up by the road. However he had a team of horses whos names weren't mine and my brothers.  It was all for naught as well if you weren't out there all the time, because deer will eat everything. I do remember the one year we had a pretty good yield though. Had to actually can tomatoes and dry the peas and beans which lasted us through the winter into next summer.