UnevenEdge

One Piece" Chahige Hitsuu! Luffy Ikari no Ichigeki (TV Episode 2013) - IMDb

Episode 615: Brownbeard in Grief! Luffy Lands a Furious Blow!

All My Life I've Had To Fight!

With the Straw Hat Pirates effectively scattered about the laboratory facility, the desperate situation brewing on Punk Hazard becomes more and more dire! Captain Tashigi discovers that the only thing more dangerous than Roronoa Zoro's swordsmanship is his abhorrent sense of direction! Usopp flees wildly from Land of the Dead, but what new mystery has he discovered in the bowls of the lab? Chopper and Sanji have managed to subdue the rampaging children, but the babes are not out of the wood yet! And what of Luffy? Will the final truth about the true powers behind Caesar Clown be too much to bear...or more fuel for his fire? 

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 2

Wow, spoil much, Demarco?  I swear they have every division of this company filled with Assholes!  They can't even make spoiler free bumps! 

No new shows, spoiler filled bumps, what's next?  They air the wrong episodes of stuff again? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

How is gas outpacing him? Realistically, the gas should spread throughout the room almost instantly, but why let something as silly as reality spoil our fun right?

Some fog, smoke, and gas travels slowly.

Given how the stuff behaves and how the victims end up like Pompeii citizens, this is like a pyroclastic flow in slo-mo.

• Thanks 1

This Show really needs to be doubled up again(when the episode was over  I Was Like really?...oh right the pacing)

the fact they stopped doubling it up and have not gone back to it full time is still bizarre

also i noticed this topic has fewer posts than last week....actually now that i look at it

that seems to be the case for the other shows as well

• Thanks 1

Yeah, sorry--I fell asleep.

Just watched it again tonight at a more watchable time, and I gotta say it was a great episode! Good to see Caesar finally get his ass kicked, but I fear Brownbeard may not be able to survive that shooting! Then again, his skin is as tough as an alligator!