UnevenEdge

Genndy Tartakovsky hints at Sym-Bionic Titan continuation if Unicorn Warriors Eternal is a success

Jman

Based on prior statements on this matter, it IS possible, but it would have to air on another network or service. And whoever did approve the project would have to pay a pretty penny to balance out its tax break value. So it’s probably never going to happen unless some executive is a hardcore Genndy fan and is willing to drop that cash just to secure themselves a exclusive Genndy project. 

If nothing ever happens, I guess I’m fine with being the only one who thought the finale wrapped everything up as nicely as possible before it got the axe.

A 20 episode first season order by today’s standards might also be courteous. I don’t know. I’ve seen other shows go down for less.

At least we got more Genndy stuff on the way.

Huh, this whole time I thought SymBionic Titan was that other CN action cartoon with completely different animation that got canceled like 10 years ago where a red haired boy and girl hunt various alien monsters with their dad or something.