UnevenEdge

Food Wars 5th Plate Episode 7 (#80) "Crossed Knives" Discussion!!

Well I guess Toonami is technically about to start but it will not really start for me until Food Wars at 1am haha

I have been finishing an autoencoder for labeling large raw data for a work project so I guess I will try and finish that up before Food Wars! Got Lord of the Rings on right now but I will be around and will definitely be here after fucking Primal is over lmao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad I watched last week's episode at 10:30 PM. I wouldn't have known what the hell was going on otherwise.

I guess we ended on a cliffhanger right before they tried Soma's "Christmas In August" dish...in April!

So tonight it's more Christmas in August in April! :D 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I'm glad I watched last week's episode at 10:30 PM. I wouldn't have known what the hell was going on otherwise.

I guess we ended on a cliffhanger right before they tried Soma's "Christmas In August" dish...in April!

So tonight it's more Christmas in August in April! :D 

Xmas all year long! Haha it is my favorite holiday!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I have been warned this episode is insane

Oh good.  I meant to ask before for this spoiler.  Is Asahi Saiba or whatever his name is a sex offender?  I fear for Erina's safety with that albino creeper around.

6 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

So, Toonami's feeling like a shadow of itself these days, so here's a picture of shirt from Daylight Curfew that I overwashed that seems appropriate for the current state of Toonami:

20230429_175332.jpg

1 AM tonight (4/29-30/23), finally something new on Toonami!

Fitting!

And man I didn't have my hopes up, but when I checked the schedule tonight... disappointment is an understatement.  WHAT was the point of rushing through My Hero Academia just to show reruns?

I guess we only have three shows to watch now, and two of them are Food Wars and Naruto: Shippuden. 😑

I might watch the MHA reruns, though.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Fitting!

And man I didn't have my hopes up, but when I checked the schedule tonight... disappointment is an understatement.  WHAT was the point of rushing through My Hero Academia just to show reruns?

I guess we only have three shows to watch now, and two of them are Food Wars and Naruto: Shippuden. 😑

I might watch the MHA reruns, though.

Hopefully they have something planned and this is just temporary! 

• Like 2

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Hopefully they have something planned and this is just temporary! 

We can only hope.  I still wish things were planned better so we didn't have to deal with these stalling tactics.

Remember when Demarco said they'd made plans so things like this wouldn't happen this year? xD

Just now, ben0119 said:

We can only hope.  I still wish things were planned better so we didn't have to deal with these stalling tactics.

Remember when Demarco said they'd made plans so things like this wouldn't happen this year? xD

Maybe they had something planned but it got delayed? Demacro is making it seems like they are 'waiting on Japan' haha but that could just be excuse

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

to be fair Zaslav cancelled so many things maybe he accidentally cancelled all of the things toonami planned

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Maybe they had something planned but it got delayed? Demacro is making it seems like they are 'waiting on Japan' haha but that could just be excuse

Is that what he said?  Waiting on them for what, exactly?  It must not be Bleach since that is already dubbed and on Hulu.  Booooo I wonder what it is instead then.  Something they negotiated directly with Japan for?  I can only recall Gundam and Lupin, and One Piece they did that for before?

Just now, ben0119 said:

Is that what he said?  Waiting on them for what, exactly?  It must not be Bleach since that is already dubbed and on Hulu.  Booooo I wonder what it is instead then.  Something they negotiated directly with Japan for?  I can only recall Gundam and Lupin, and One Piece they did that for before?

I honestly have no clue, it all just seems like a blunder to me! 

Just now, mochi said:

to be fair Zaslav cancelled so many things maybe he accidentally cancelled all of the things toonami planned

I hope not.  I've been hoping Toonami is too small for Zaslav to cut anything from.  Then again he did write off Shenmue. 😧 That franchise is cursed I swear!

• Like 1