UnevenEdge

Food Wars 5th Plate Episode 7 (#80) "Crossed Knives" Discussion!!

Asahi is so lame he can't even get his own gimmick.  He's ripping off that other guy who was like a Yugioh character who beat people in Food Wars and took their signature cooking utensils.

And Erina's dad was already a rapey creeper so we didn't need another one.

Cross knives sure LOL.  So he copies the cooking of the people's stuff he steals?

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Its just them being shiny, but when she was in the dark they looked just like zits haha 

Oh haha.  So the show just can't help it but to make boobs shiny even when the lighting shouldn't allow it!

• Haha 1

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Dude I forgot about that show! With like that biologist fisher guy? I used to love it! 

Yes haha.  I would've gotten a picture of him with the fish but my mobile Chrome keeps crashing lately when I try to do a search in another tab.

Was that the fish that hit him in the chest and affected his heart? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Yes haha.  I would've gotten a picture of him with the fish but my mobile Chrome keeps crashing lately when I try to do a search in another tab.

Was that the fish that hit him in the chest and affected his heart? 🤣

I honestly cannot remember, it has been years since I saw that show and all but forgot about it! Gotta find it and go rewatch it all again though! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Watch Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Episode 7 Online - Crossed Knives |  Anime-Planet

"Soma don't not let him defeat you"

Soma "I won't"

I doubt this show will have a BAD END even if the ending probably won't be that great.  Soma will probably beat Asahi and get everyone's utensils back, like he literally already did with that other guy who won people's cooking utensils haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/2/2023 at 10:37 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Wow.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/food-wars-shokugeki-no-soma-the-fifth-plate/episode-7/.162974

Good question! Not giving up on the show, because it's pretty much the ONLY non-long runner premiering on Cable TV these days!

For those still curious, 2.5 stars.

Anime News Network actually gave something a shitty review that deserved it for once?!  

• Haha 1