UnevenEdge

We about to get some big ass storms where I am

16 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

Or if it does go out, some comedic situations can come out of it. 

Noooooo

I am no good at making shadow puppets in the candle light :( and I am trying to watch Toonami later tonight haha I guess if it does go out I could always go find a bar that still has power and have a few drinks though! 

5 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Pecos Bill beat you to it.

We had some nasty stuff run through Friday.  We're supposed to get nearly the exact same setup Tuesday.

I wished I lived in the Midwest where they get real storms but I am in the Mid Atlantic region where we just get squall lines and the occasional spin up tornado. 

Seems that this line has mostly passed through though and the power has remained on, so yay! 

Severe thunder storms are my favorite weather phenomon where I'm at. I think the fucking cold fronts going from 70-80 degrees in spring... 100+ in summer to like below 50 is the best part though.  

I usually end up running out into them for a bit because I can't help it. Send storms plz. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I wish it would rain. I usually sleep better when it does, and I didn’t sleep worth a shit last night…

Rain is awesome for sleep. Growing up with severe thunderstorms as a frequent though the gentle pitter patter of mild rain doesnt work for me. I need to hear the wind, feel the thunder, and see the lightning. 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Rain is awesome for sleep. Growing up with severe thunderstorms as a frequent though the gentle pitter patter of mild rain doesnt work for me. I need to hear the wind, feel the thunder, and see the lightning. 🤷‍♂️

It has been storming its ass off here again all night and I am loving. I was dozed off on the sofa and some more thunder woke me up haha I get really excited during storms so now I cannot go back to sleep lmao