UnevenEdge

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (The Second Act) Demonic Double-Header Finale!! Episodes 47 & 48 "Father and Daughter" and "A Never Ending Future" Discussion!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Did time pass slow in the tomb?  But a lot of other characters don't look much older either lol.

I guess the character designers couldn't come up with how a father inuyasha mother kagome,mother rin,etc could  look besides changing out some of their old clothing for new ones like kagome,etc

• Confused 1

So all in all, as a long time Inuyasha fan (at times, even a Rabid Inuyasha Fan haha), I am satisfied after the conclusion of Yashahime Season 2. I have complaints, but after Final Act, I am just glad we got more. 

Most of my expectations from this anime were coming from nostalgia but the main trio turned out to be my favorite characters, especially Moroha! And of course I loved all the original gang appearing!

I did not like how death seemed to mean even less than it did in the original Inuyasha, but even there, it did not mean as much to begin with. Some of the plot in general had me questioning at times as well. 

With regards to the Finale, I liked how everything was wrapped up in the second to last episode but felt that the final battle was a bit tame and rushed. Kirinmaru straight pussed out too. I especially enjoyed the epilogue final episode though!  I was happy to see all the old time characters, as well as our new ones with their happy endings. Moroha best girl! She made the show IMO. 

Yashahime came to the Block back in 21' so it has been with us for almost 2 years. I think it has been almost a year since Season 2 aired it Japan? and still no word on a Season 3. The final episode seemed like a Finale for the Series in general, so while I hope that we get another season, I do not expect it. Would love to see it though! 

There are many more particular things I liked and disliked about the Finale and Yashahime in general, but as a long time fan I give it a 7.5/10. A lot of that is nostalgia and the gang. Mainly Moroha! Haha

I hope we can get a rerun in the future too! 

• Thanks 3