UnevenEdge

Had the worst first day of work imaginable

Zenigundam

And I didn't even make it to work. At 8:20 I got pulled over by a patrol officer in the town adjacent to my school's town. Someone sideswiped me last week and took out my passenger side mirror while I was parked on a one-way street, and when I passed him on the road, the officer ran my plates and saw that my vehicle wasn't registered. More over when he asked me for license, registration, and insurance, I had to come clean that my car didn't have insurance. So my car ended up getting towed, I had to call my boss and tell him all of this, and then the officer said my car reeked of beer and asked me if I'd been drinking, and I said, "Oh not at all. I spilled beer in here a few days ago and haven't gotten my carpet vacuumed."

So anyway, I spent the entire day walking and taking buses to insurance places, the DMV, and eventually the police department to show them my newly acquired registration and insurance card. After all of the costs, I'm nearly broke, and I don't get paid at my new job till the last of the month. Even worse, I have to appear in court on April 5th for the driving without liability insurance ticket, and I might have my license suspended for a year.

Ugh...