UnevenEdge

I got a hot one on the line guys..

PhilosipherStoned

Someone give me an xbox gift card number that wont actually work or just help me piss this scammer off... I replied to their messages because I was bored at work. Low work flow day installing cable/internet...

"She" needs an xbox card to keep her uncles son she's watching busy while we meet up to fuck is the story if you must know.. 

damn. I didn't have cash at walmart, and I forgot my debit card. (Truths) Now they're trying to take the cashapp direction. I gotta say this one is pretty crafty. I wish I could do some damge to the operation but I doub't I can coax them on to a VM or something at this point. 

Damn this one is low ballin'.... What else can I use to give her 30 bucks to keep the kid busy? Even the repetitive ass phone scammers don't usually or..automatically settle for trinkets.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

You guys are fuckin' literally buzz kills. Well I think I'm about done with them I just bite long enough for them to expose their full script or agenda usually on facebook. Maybe I'll post the messenger transcripts because there was some funny moments. :|

were some funny moments? Don't care really. Just sucks that when these guys use FB as a medium it is harder me to pull them off the platform and into the sandbox I really want to play in..

Spoiler

Jes

us... christ, Idk Thought I was done, but my mind does things. Now I'm getting a ride from the female version of Walter White that runs this area supposedly... and we are going to get the x box gift card and some supplies for her lab as long as we use this person's supposed walmart employee discount card... The scammer put they worked at walmart, and...It's total bs...My mother manages there.. 

lolz. 

28 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Jes

us... christ, Idk Thought I was done, but my mind does things. Now I'm getting a ride from the female version of Walter White that runs this area supposedly... and we are going to get the x box gift card and some supplies for her lab as long as we use this person's supposed walmart employee discount card... The scammer put they worked at walmart, and...It's total bs...My mother manages there.. 

lolz. 

She gon’ murder you.

I mean, I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

This all sounds shady as fuck, though…

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

She gon’ murder you.

I mean, I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

This all sounds shady as fuck, though…

Bro the female version of Walter White is me....and I'm just a junkie.. She's pissed too.  I mean... Like I said I'll post the transcripts I don't think scammer bot or.... dumbass is really catching on. 

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Someone give me an xbox gift card number that wont actually work or just help me piss this scammer off... I replied to their messages because I was bored at work. Low work flow day installing cable/internet...

"She" needs an xbox card to keep her uncles son she's watching busy while we meet up to fuck is the story if you must know.. 

I piss a LOT of these off. It's fun. OK. Here. Insert whatever letters your numbers you want in the blanked out spots. Just keep dicking with them. "Oh...it's a 'Q'....or maybe a 'G'."

image.thumb.png.5f6673b2bb6b9845235ed524d031be6d.png

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • Thanks 1

They are still biting my wild ass story.. I'm gonna get some more alcohol if I keep it up. Fucking dumb. BUT understand the operations are usually set up for these scammers to scam or die trying... It's sad all the way around. 

I will deliver some comedic transcripts I'm sure though. Fuck..

Saying scam or die tring is really steep.. I ment in the countries and places a llot of centers operate in they coax poor people into doing the shit etc..

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

It's always amazing how easy it is to keep them going though idk... As long as I don't piss them off enough to delete the account I'll post transcripts... 

lol. 🙏

Oh one of mine went so far as to post pictures they had. They posted one on a day and time that was impossible. It was literally 2 hours AHEAD of the time zone they said they lived in (which was mine). They even said they lived in my city, which is impossible, because I know that city inside and out.

It was so amazing, because I called them on it:

"I JUST took this picture"
"Yeah. The time stamp is 2 hours from now. How did you take a picture in the future?"
"Whatever. Just give me the card, so I can send you another one and we can fuck."
"OK. -Sends another fake gift card-"

I worked at GameStop at the time, so I knew/know gift card scams better than they did.

Edited by lupin_bebop

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Hmmmmm. I mean I can do phone calls probably. I'm not set up at all to do this shit myself this one just fell into my trap... or idefk. Not smart enough to know I'm fucking with them...

Don't worry about it. I get enough of them that I fuck with them all the time. Since I started doing VA, I've been trying different things with them to do it.

I have my sandboxes where I've been able to fuck with scammers. I need help for the facebook peeps though. I have to admit defeat. If I was to call them on their bluff they're just gone. Hijacking more pictures, profiles, hell accounts I guess. I'm sur this is justa phishing operation on FB. First one where a scammer actually just asked for a money card so it made me nostalgic I guess. xD

I guess I created the charater... but I confess I don't really have the means or will to call them if they gave me a number...As miss (Female ver 1.0 Walter White Meth Dealer that's suppossedly gonna kill me or worse) idk... Why are they still biting is the better question I guess.. I know the answer from fucking with these guys out of boredom so much, but still. This shit ends up being depressing... 

That's where the loot is...  Right next to this fuck raging in different languages. There's just so many... 

Sigh....but I it's hard for me to truly give up. Until they do at least.. often times that's where the spoils