UnevenEdge

worst airports

Raptorpat

17 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Dude, it's for entitled people who paid more to be inconvenienced....I can't believe someone is paying for this and still spreading their cheeks....Yes, that's hyperbole, but i hope you get what I'm saying.  Just something as small as not making them take off their shoes is enough to get something by them.....And some places don't even make everyone use the Xray thingie....Dude gave me miles of shit about the playstation in my carry on but never made me or the kids go through the xray thing......So like I said, not like they are doing their job to begin with.

I think we’re in agreement, yeah.

LAX but only after they implemented the Uber pickup area. Before that it was fine. There’s just nothing like getting off a plane to get packed into a tiny shuttle to drop me off not even right next to the ubers

before that I’d say LaGuardia what a claustrophobic food desert waste of dump

Edited by Poofy
  • Thanks 1

Dulles - very narrow airside, really crowded.  I only had a few minutes to try to find my gate (and something to eat) after landing from FL, it was like a mall at Christmastime with less space.  

Never had problems with any car rental place, but I'd go out of my way to use Enterprise.  They did a great job when I was trying to get to my folks place when my Dad was dying.  

On 1/9/2023 at 2:40 AM, Raptorpat said:

we ordered random pizza because we haven't eaten even though it's almost 4am home-time

now I'm no NYC pizza snob, but I feel like there's probably at least a 60% chance it's dogshit

I've seen NYC pizza on those "what city has the best" shows.  I think you could lube a rental car with NYC pizza.