UnevenEdge

Adult Swim Yule Log turns out to be a new horror flick called The Fire Place!

OwlChemist81

3 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Someone draft me up a summary of what went on in this, I have neither the time nor the patience nor the inability to be unaffected by jump scares to deal with watching this on a work day.

It was a wacky horror parody with Leatherface, Aliens, time travel, a demon and a sentient piece of firewood that kills people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daos said:

It was a wacky horror parody with Leatherface, Aliens, time travel, a demon and a sentient piece of firewood that kills people.

Quite literally this. 

There were tons of call backs to the big horror names. It seemed that it was done in a sardonic sense and that coupled with the sincerity of the acting at times made it pretty good. I actually enjoyed it, though it certainly was over the top haha 

Definitely crept me out 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Someone draft me up a summary of what went on in this, I have neither the time nor the patience nor the inability to be unaffected by jump scares to deal with watching this on a work day.

As close as I can get without spoiling anything is "This is the same guy that made Too Many Cooks."

So...you know, get ready this weekend or idk.