UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Halloween Weekend '22 Mini-Marathon Discussion!!

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Not yet, don't have Hulu and waiting for the dub anyway.

I hear you on that. I couldnt resist the other day when i finally saw it o Hulu, but I should probably wait.

Honestly though it feels so much like old school bleach. I'm excited for the rest

14 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Honestly though it feels so much like old school bleach. I'm excited for the rest

Oh, excellent, that's great to hear.

Once the dub starts releasing and an ep or two are out is probably when I'll break down and sub. Just what they want lol.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh, excellent, that's great to hear.

Once the dub starts releasing and an ep or two are out is probably when I'll break down and sub. Just what they want lol.

haha yup exactly. It's good though so definitely not a waste of time.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I have watch the first couple of the subs and thought that they were pretty good. 

Yeah I liked it. Nothing mind blowing quite yet, but they are setting up a pretty decent conflict. It did remind me a lot of classic Bleach, so that was cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Couldn't manage to stay up all night. That happens to me more often than not when I hit the sauce hard, even when I pace myself.

Yea I tend to find that when I drink on the weekends I cannot stay up as late unless there are large amounts of caffeine involved haha

• Like 1