UnevenEdge

Weebs and fight fans unite

cyberbully

Live from Saitama Arena

Mayweather VS Asakura.

I actually forgot this was happening since I really am just over Mayweather as a whole.  But I can't help but admit that this happening at Saitama is just some weebish ball tickling that that I can't deny.  Just the name, we know it has nothing to do with the actual anime.  The energy there is so palpable it can be felt from the TV (since it's looking like I won't get to Japan before I'm 50)....Seen a few other MMA events there.

Not sure if I wanna watch it tho....Just the highlights will be fine because as undefeated as Floyd is.....I've gotten to where i hate to see the guy fight.  Frankly, for my entertainment buck...I'd much rather see Genki Sudo in there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Seight said:

I just remember when he was leading up to face...I think it was one of the Paul brothers and he said "I'm retired from boxing, I'm not retired from making money."

I mean, hes definitely a showman, which is why i think Sudo would suit his interests....i'd pay to see Genki in the ring anytime

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lemming said:

Floyd Mayweather if he doesn’t have an incentive. Not saying without a doubt he’d throw the match because I don’t think he has to worry about the prize money.

The ONLY thing floyd is worried about is the prize money....But I'm wondering how married he is to that unblemished record.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

The ONLY thing floyd is worried about is the prize money....But I'm wondering how married he is to that unblemished record.

Maybe Conor McGregor could answer that question. In the form of a question. Do I flip off every opponent in the pre bout face off? Nah he’s from a line of fighters. Now WBA, that’s another jar of jelly.