UnevenEdge

Why are there so many people I know in the news

André Toulon

Ray and Poosibaby (lily) are from my hometown....wtf they were doing in TX, I dunno....but they're history now.

Don't know the other 2 on sight but gonna ask around to see if they from home too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox4news.com/news/carrollton-armored-truck-robbery-suspects-stole-bag-of-money-torched-car-before-arrest-in-tyler-police-say.amp

Edited by André Toulon
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

😬 if they’re found guilty they probably never getting free again short of escape robbery of an armor truck and shot and injured a guard, in TX?  Oof 😑

To answer your question, I’m not gonna because I’m guessing  it was rhetorical

Poosibaby gone forever....she just got out for attempted murder. 

Ray was working at a dispensary and was always putting up pics of the strains and I'd roast his ass for having bullshit....but he wasn't wanted as far as I know for anything else ever.

16 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Ray and Poosibaby (lily) are from my hometown....wtf they were doing in TX, I dunno....but they're history now.

Don't know the other 2 on sight but gonna ask around to see if they from home too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox4news.com/news/carrollton-armored-truck-robbery-suspects-stole-bag-of-money-torched-car-before-arrest-in-tyler-police-say.amp

Am I the only one this link is borked for? When I click it the URL changes to:

And takes me to a page of CSS code.

I'm using Chrome.