UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 408

Only 6 more episodes to go until we finally get a little canon!

Tonight: More second chunin exams. Sakura, Ino, and Choji plan to take a new route to reach the center building with their scrolls and avoid further conflict, but things go awry as Sakura succumbs to the side-effects of having yet to fully master one of the strongest jutsu she's learned from Tsunade and they are confronted by the Sand Village's arrogant Team Saya.

abd697c56280732c693223165536ed61.png

1430281129_full.png

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

Just now, ben0119 said:

Why would you ever follow one of Sakura's plans?!

So much chakra he could use it without weaving signs.  LOL ok then.

They probably should have lmao.

Yup, we know which one she's talking about.

It's also the one she uses up constantly to keep her appearance. 😅

Well we all know one organ Sakura isn't capable of reviving hahaha.

Can't go into battle or do surgery because of saving up chakra for 3 years.  Are the filler writers trying to come up with an excuse why Sakura didn't do anything? 🤣

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Ino said it was more similar to her own mind transfer jutsu.

I thought it was the mind transfer jutsu that was copied, meaning anytning else could be copied.  So I assumed Ino was wrong when she said that.  Maybe not.

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought it was the mind transfer jutsu that was copied, meaning anytning else could be copied.  So I assumed Ino was wrong when she said that.  Maybe not.

Yeah she was trying to copy the mind transfer, but, and I could be wrong too, I think she was implying or theorizing that what she's using to control her puppet isn't really like Kankuro's puppet strings but actually something somewhat like mind transfer already, hence why she was able to sort of briefly "copy" it even though she presumably shouldn't be able to since it's a kekkai genkai.

Edited by DangerMouse

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah she was trying to copy the mind transfer, but, and I could be wrong too, I think she was implying or theorizing that what she's using to control her puppet isn't really the regular puppet string jutsu but actually something somewhat like mind transfer already, hence why she was able to "copy" it even though it's a kekkai genkai.

Oh ok.  Well, maybe it will be more explained later.  I hope it's not something too crazy.  Because there's no way a random filler enemy should have such a hax ability lol.

10 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Well, maybe it will be more explained later.  I hope it's not something too crazy.  Because there's no way a random filler enemy should have such a hax ability lol.

Yeah we'll see, I'm not sure either since that moment was so short.