UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 573-574 Discussion

Multiversity Manga Club Podcast, Episode 82: One Piece Club – Fishman Island  Part 1 – Multiversity Comics

Episode 573: Finally Time to Go! Goodbye Fishman Island!

&

Episode 574: To the New World! Heading For The Ultimate Sea!

The time to depart has come!

The Straw Hat Pirates, having concluded their business, prepare to set sail for the second half of the Grand Line. But what of Madam Shyarly's premonition of destruction?  With the New World awaiting them, what advice and guidance can the people of Fishman Island provide? Will their old equipment and experience be enough?

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 3

I watched the two episodes I missed.  I wasn't expecting one of the ancient weapons to be a person, even if she is a giant mermaid!

It sucks that Aikinu is the new Fleet Admiral of the Navy, and that Aokiji lost and left the Navy.

So, the side effect finally kicked in for the steroids!  Hordy and co. are OLD now.  Too bad that couldn't have happened sooner...

So there's even more fuckery with the weather, magnetism in the New World.  Follow the needle that's moving least erratically.  Sure that sounds reassuring lol.

LUFFY WHAT THE HELL!  Don't do that creepy thing with your neck ever again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

I hope everybody likes seeing Ace's death because that's Toei's favorite footage to reuse, and I'm yelling AW FUCK NOT AGAIN every single time.

Those fuckers!

And man.  Everyone always used to say how no one dies in One Piece.  I guess this is a case of be careful of what you wish for.