UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 109 Discussion

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Majunior!  Well he did go by Junior in the other tournament!  But yeah Piccolo seems to think people would remember his father... even though the King and the tournament announcer are the only people that seem to remember the deeds of Goku and others.

Goku is dead and therefore not hungry... but keeps eating anyway.

LOL great impression Krillin! :D

Why is Gohan even bothering to keep up this charade of Hercule's strength for Videl's sake?  She's bound to find out anyway sooner o later.

Have we ever seen Vegeta eating before this?  In any case he's got the same appetite as Goku it seems.

Piccolo doesn't need to eat.  We've already established this, Gohan.

When we first met this character his intentions weren't exactly clear.  Thought he was a bad guy at first.

Cool. Brought to us by Arby's. One Piece SHOULD have been sponsored by "Arrrrrrrrby's!"

YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

I should go to Arby's again. I only just found out there's one near-by but I only went there once and I keep forgetting to go again.

Why is Gohan even bothering to keep up this charade of Hercule's strength for Videl's sake?  She's bound to find out anyway sooner o later.

When we first met this character his intentions weren't exactly clear.  Thought he was a bad guy at first.

This. Not even telling her before the damned martial arts tournament no less?

Even insulting Piccolo!

Yup, he was quite mysterious at first.