UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 11 Discussion

I feel for Beerus in watching these boring fights. He really should have killed one of Goku's friends. Also did they retcon Shenron back to one wish. I was thinking about that and he got the hell out of dodge right when he was done with Beerus without doing a second wish.

seems they forgot that Dende's Balls could grant 2

Piccolo... there's nothing you can do it has to be left to Goku, but the only reason Goku can even do anything is because people gave their power over to him...

It makes me wonder how techniques like Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan God got lost to history.  I mean, there obviously weren't any pure-hearted Saiyans on Planet Vegeta by the time we met them in the series. :D And well, Vegeta was able to turn Super Saiyan because his heart was "pure... pure evil." :D

How the hell is he compacting an energy ball?

It's no fun for Beerus if Goku hasn't figured out how to use Super Saiyan God to its full potential yet.

Yeah Beerus pretty much does everything for the lulz.

I actually like how this fight is going. That's one positive about it.

It is nothing like SS Goku vs. Frieza, which was almost entirely one-sided, or like SS2 Gohan vs. Perfect Cell (Part I) where he was toying with him. There's a sense of urgency here.