UnevenEdge

Tuca&Bertie Season 3 Discussion

I won't say that it sucks, I just feel like we're not the target audience.

I mean it's a show about two birdwomen and their friendship and their relationships and insecurities.

Naturally, it's receiving rave reviews from critics. No, that's not sarcasm. 

7 hours ago, Daos said:

I won't say that it sucks, I just feel like we're not the target audience.

I mean it's a show about two birdwomen and their friendship and their relationships and insecurities.

Naturally, it's receiving rave reviews from critics. No, that's not sarcasm. 

Personally I think it's a breath of fresh air from the norm of what AS has been for the past 20 years. Maybe it's just because I'm (much) older now, but pushing the envelope of good taste just for the sake of it doesn't do it for me anymore.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Personally I think it's a breath of fresh air from the norm of what AS has been for the past 20 years. Maybe it's just because I'm (much) older now, but pushing the envelope of good taste just for the sake of it doesn't do it for me anymore.

Yes this is how I feel about it. It's a very mature series despite how bizarro and frivolous it is on the surface.

On 7/20/2022 at 5:16 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

That’s precisely why they got it IIRC.  That and it was a direct pushback against Lazzo saying he didn’t think women were funny.

Edited by Jman
  • D'oh 1

• 2 weeks later...