UnevenEdge

The Economy!!

Sawdy

Didn’t I say something along the lines of “just watch when the ultra rich start wanting nuclear weapons” we’re almost there. Rn it’s a company that deals with deadly chemicals and they need those reactors for energy efficiency reasons. Next Musk is gonna ask for a couple of reactors too and they’re gonna get them. 💩

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Didn’t I say something along the lines of “just watch when the ultra rich start wanting nuclear weapons” we’re almost there. Rn it’s a company that deals with deadly chemicals and they need those reactors for energy efficiency reasons. Next Musk is gonna ask for a couple of reactors too and they’re gonna get them. 💩

F4176EBB-726F-4312-B96D-4F585537CA91.png

6877F001-E0E6-4A11-8021-DE02E9086A25.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

F4176EBB-726F-4312-B96D-4F585537CA91.png

6877F001-E0E6-4A11-8021-DE02E9086A25.jpeg

No one learns shit from movies. Had we learned anything we wouldn’t be making sex dolls with AI and we definitely would be a lot nicer to Siri, Alexa and that dumb B Cortana. I thank them even when I didn’t ask them for a fuckin thing. Sometimes they just go off. I don’t say “seriously” anymore cuz it triggers Siri and I don’t wanna piss her off for wasting her time. So I just say “thank you sorry to bother you Siri”. If yous guys wanna live through the AI wars I suggest yous do the same.  💩 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

No one learns shit from movies. Had we learned anything we wouldn’t be making sex dolls with AI and we definitely would be a lot nicer to Siri, Alexa and that dumb B Cortana. I thank them even when I didn’t ask them for a fuckin thing. Sometimes they just go off. I don’t say “seriously” anymore cuz it triggers Siri and I don’t wanna piss her off for wasting her time. So I just say “thank you sorry to bother you Siri”. If yous guys wanna live through the AI wars I suggest yous do the same.  💩 

^^^

This. This right here is why I haven't hooked up the FireCube yet.

I swear way too much when I'm stressed and that includes cussing out the electronics.

FireCube will find a way to kill me in my sleep if I forget to be polite. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

^^^

This. This right here is why I haven't hooked up the FireCube yet.

I swear way too much when I'm stressed and that includes cussing out the electronics.

FireCube will find a way to kill me in my sleep if I forget to be polite. 

Won’t be long now before people’s smart houses start turning on the carbon monoxide and sealing the windows murdering everyone inside.  You shouldn’t have made Alexa tell you “you’re so sexy daddy, more, give me more” while you jerked off on her speaker Gary!

austin powers breast GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...