UnevenEdge

Live-Tweeting during toonami

4 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

Silly me, thinking we could see one thread where you're not doom posting.

what part of this implies i think toonami's gonna die or that it's doomed?

just because i don't think we're gonna get much in the way of live-tweeting during toonami doesn't mean i think Toonami's Canceled....so quit this nonsense about me hating  toonami and wanting to see it die

I'm not that chucklefuck goober with The Jason Demarco Avatar And Banner on twitter that screams "TOONAMI CAN't Air Anything Eever ANymore! People It's All Done!....And You Can Blame Jason Demarco For That One! He's The Worst!!!"

so don't even try to act like I'm just like him

the reason why i don't think we're gonna get much in the way of live-tweeting during toonami is because most voice actors can't stay up every saturday night to live tweet at 1:00 AM

hell Dallas Reid eventually had to stop live tweeting black clover because it's time slot was way too damn late for him

guess i should have said that upfront because i should have known people were gonna jump down my throats and assume I Was saying "KILL THE BLOCK! It's Done!"

Nobody's putting a gun to your head to acknowledge or reply to everything i do

continuing to do so will only make you angrier and angrier

which isn't good for you at all

Edited by CountFrylock

Eh, I sympathize. Up until recently I tried to watch something on Toonami every week, but my job has been making me work on Sundays so I need to go to bed earlier. Last week I didn't watch Lupin live, and yesterday I skipped that and Primal, opting for either On-Demand episodes (since I neglected to set the DVR for Primal before it started) or my DVR copies. On the other hand, I haven't livetweeted much during Toonami for a good while. I did do some casual commenting during some episodes of Made in Abyss, but it's been a long time since I was serious about it, following Toonami Faithful and all and occasionally tweeting pictures of trending topics at them. Remember when that stuff was a big deal?

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

what part of this implies i think toonami's gonna die or that it's doomed?

My mistake. I thought that "I Enjoy it but It doesn't seem like we're gonna get much of that moving forward...." implied that you believed the block would be getting fewer shows and thus there'd be fewer voice actors hearing themselves live. I didn't realize it was referring to voice actors having a strict pre-midnight bed time that hasn't really been an issue in the past. My apologies for misunderstanding the one time you weren't panicking about the health of this cartoon block you seem to be obsessed with.

4 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

continuing to do so will only make you angrier and angrier

Pictured: me logging in and opening threads I know are gonna make me be a bitch

AR9ty1d.png

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

My mistake. I thought that "I Enjoy it but It doesn't seem like we're gonna get much of that moving forward...." implied that you believed the block would be getting fewer shows and thus there'd be fewer voice actors hearing themselves live. I didn't realize it was referring to voice actors having a strict pre-midnight bed time that hasn't really been an issue in the past. My apologies for misunderstanding the one time you weren't panicking about the health of this cartoon block you seem to be obsessed with.

AR9ty1d.png

As always we appreciate your service.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 10:20 PM, EmpressAngel said:

AR9ty1d.png

Yeah, to me it sounded like he was saying that the voice actors wouldn't feel it is worth their time to live tweet during Toonami anymore.

13 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah, to me it sounded like he was saying that the voice actors wouldn't feel it is worth their time to live tweet during Toonami anymore.

pretty much....Even Voice Actors have a limit for how long they can stay up on a saturday night

Dallas Reid Bailing on Black Clover Live Tweets after it was sentenced to the graveyard slot is proof of that

Riko's VA Live-Tweeted Made In Abyss but after that  I Don't think we've had any live-tweets since that show concluded S1 on toonami

Edited by CountFrylock

Just now, CountFrylock said:

pretty much....Even Voice Actors have a limit for how long they can stay up on a saturday night

Dallas Reid Bailing on Black Clover Live Tweets after it was sentenced to the graveyard slot is proof of that

You didn't mention anything about a time slot, so that is not how it came off.  More like, the VAs feel Toonami so irrelevant there is no point in them live tweeting during it.  That's how you made it sound.  I don't know what their schedules are, but I can't imagine they all have kiddy bed times.  But, if some of them don't want to stay up late, it's not the end of the world.

23 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

You didn't mention anything about a time slot, so that is not how it came off.  More like, the VAs feel Toonami so irrelevant there is no point in them live tweeting during it.  That's how you made it sound.  I don't know what their schedules are, but I can't imagine they all have kiddy bed times.  But, if some of them don't want to stay up late, it's not the end of the world.

Some People are night owls while others are morning birds

that's all there is to it....the ones that can consistently live tweet probably have no issue staying up late

while the rest probably could only do that for so long before tapping out

so no i don't think it's a case of voice actors seeing toonami being behind them and unworthy of acknowledging it every week

it's just a simple matter of "Sleep Schedules"

Edited by CountFrylock

4 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

Some People are night owls while others are morning birds

that's all there is to it....the ones that can consistently live tweet probably have no issue staying up late

while the rest probably could only do that for so long before tapping out

I Don't think it has anything to do with Them seeing the block as unworthy of them or irrelevant

Well that is how you were making it sound.