UnevenEdge

Lupin the 3rd Part 6 Episode 6 Discussion!!

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup

I think she was one I was trying to think of from that hairstyle

Plus Karin (though Karin's much bustier lol) from UQ Holder.

Soifon looked even cuter with her time skip design, but I can't very many pictures.  Was she only shown for one shot in this look in the anime?

Hmm I'm not familiar with that show.

Episode_366_Sui-Feng.png.478efdca04b31116d8a7244007da1834.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Soifon looked even cuter with her time skip design, but I can't very many pictures.  Was she only shown for one shot in this look in the anime?

Hmm I'm not familiar with that show.

Episode_366_Sui-Feng.png.478efdca04b31116d8a7244007da1834.png

Not sure either, it's been so long, but that could be.

Oh yeah, when I did an image search, another character that came up was Haku from Spirited Away lol.

Oh, that show is like a distant sequel of Nagima, which I never watched since I don't really watch romantic comedies, so it's by the same author of Nagima and Love Hina

142646436-512-k702562.jpg

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Not sure either, it's been so long, but that could be.

Oh yeah, when I did an image search, another character that came up was Haku from Spirited Away lol.

Oh, that show is like a distant sequel of Nagima, which I never watched since I don't really watch romantic comedies, so it's by the same author of Nagima and Love Hina

142646436-512-k702562.jpg

I guess I was thinking more of the manga.  But that should be animated soon enough hopefully.  I can't find many good pictures of this version of Soifon, anime or manga, period.  I'm giving up for now lol.  Doesn't help that apparently she is also called Sui-feng according to some people?  Anyway, Soifon was a lot more appealing to me with this new look heh.

Oh yeah.

So it's a distant enough sequel that you don't have to watch the original?  This UQ Holder show looks more action oriented.  I'm surprised the anime came out in 2017, the art style looks like it's from the 2000s.  The manga came out in like 2012 apparently, but still.  And since the manga just ended in 2022, this anime must not cover the whole story.  I wonder if more seasons will be made. 

Yeah, having that kind of body definitely distances her from Soifon haha.