UnevenEdge

The healing virtue of vending machine pop tarts

Poof

6 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Meh…..they do have some healing properties….but that is only if you not battled Satan or heat stroke that day. 

This is true. Nothing teaches you how bad junk food is like over exertion

2 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I remember over indulging on pop tarts in Iraq with no remorse. That and Rip It energy drinks. There was always a heavy supply of pop tarts and rip it energy drinks.

You'd love it. :|

I used to give free shows to any deployed soldiers if u ever remember me talking about that. And there were these marines in Afghanistan who did “Man Love Thursdays” I found out about it at first bc one day the original guy I was giving free shows to said “I’m gonna bring you to Man Love Thursday”

I said, “What’s Man Love Thursday?”

he said, “It’s where we do heroin and jerk off together, and it’s called Thursday because Thursday is our Friday”

so, my question to you, philosipher, how much of that modern day spartan bonding really goes on out there? I think it’s cool so I’m hoping the answer is “a lot”

1 minute ago, Poof said:

I used to give free shows to any deployed soldiers if u ever remember me talking about that. And there were these marines in Afghanistan who did “Man Love Thursdays” I found out about it at first bc one day the original guy I was giving free shows to said “I’m gonna bring you to Man Love Thursday”

I said, “What’s Man Love Thursday?”

he said, “It’s where we do heroin and jerk off together, and it’s called Thursday because Thursday is our Friday”

so, my question to you, philosipher, how much of that modern day spartan bonding really goes on out there? I think it’s cool so I’m hoping the answer is “a lot”

That honestly sounds sad. Sounds about right for marines, I mean if we're talking infantry soldiers somewhere on the front lines who are sexually frustrated to that point  I guess I can believe that actually happening,but it could've been a sarcastic joke as well.. As I've  said my deployment in a military intelligence cell as a UAV operator was a world away from that of an infantry soldier. I did have air conditioned rooms and worked surveilence the whole time with that going for me but..

UAVs were going in the air 24 fucking 7 at the same time though with us putting one plane up exausting it's fuel and turning it back only to hand off controls to a newly launched plane at a relay point so the depleted craft could land for maintenance/refuel. That way we provided pretty much seemless overhead video coverage of our area. We flipped days and nights witth 2 diff crews as well. I mean it when I said 24/7...