UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Final Season Episode #42 Twentieth Period "Valentine's Day Time" Discussion

Watch Assassination Classroom, Season 2, Pt. 2 | Prime Video

Episode 42:

"Valentine's Day Time"

Kanji: バレンタインの時間

Romaji: Barentain no jikan

Manga Chapters: Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 159
Chapter 160

Toonami air date: May 8th, 2022 (For one night only) at midnight (EST)

Valentine's Day is in the air and will there be more than a cupid's arrow fired at Koro-sensei's heart?

Assassination Valentine: Karma's Cya-ahem-Love by FrozenClaws on DeviantArt

Also here take a Valentine's Day card, just don't eat the chocolate...

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stocked with reruns and no new shows.  BOOOOOO!

And Attack on Titan new episodes are already over after tonight?!

I doubt I will re-watch Primal, but I might re-watch Shenmue, since I love the games and enjoyed the show.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

NOOOOOOOOO!

If you had infinite data plan you could possibly watch Toonami on a wireless device.  But, damn.

It’s super bad timing but if it comes back on before Toonami is over then I should be still be up. If not I guess I may get more sleep but won’t get to hang and watch with you guys :( 

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Stocked with reruns and no new shows.  BOOOOOO!

And Attack on Titan new episodes are already over after tonight?!

I doubt I will re-watch Primal, but I might re-watch Shenmue, since I love the games and enjoyed the show.

Yeah, was hoping we'd get at least one new since two shows were ending at the same time. Both Shenmue and also last week was the season finale for Attack on Titan too.

Things won't be hunki-dori if Koro is cured from exploding?  Government has an assassination plan.  Just what is under that tarp?

Pay cut?  Koro may be dead soon.

Principal wants to keep Koro around?!

But Koro doesn't want to teach anymore?!

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, was hoping we'd get at least one new since two shows were ending at the same time. Both Shenmue and also last week was the season finale for Attack on Titan too.

It is a major dropped ball for sure.  I wonder what the heck happened.  It's not like they didn't know when these shows were ending.

Wait THAT was the season finale of Attack on Titan?  LOL.  I never would have guessed that.  Any idea when the next season will be done?  The manga has been done for a while.

Just now, ben0119 said:

It is a major dropped ball for sure.  I wonder what the heck happened.  It's not like they didn't know when these shows were ending.

Wait THAT was the season finale of Attack on Titan?  LOL.  I never would have guessed that.  Any idea when the next season will be done?  The manga has been done for a while.

Too soon for that, only gave a release window so far: 2023

So maybe around the same time as part 2 premiered?

36 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Too soon for that, only gave a release window so far: 2023

So maybe around the same time as part 2 premiered?

I thought things were further along, given Toonami was behind the Japanese airings.  So, it's not going to be for a good while, then...

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I thought things were further along, given Toonami was behind the Japanese airings.  So, it's not going to be for a good while, then...

Yeah, but even though we were behind it was still only by a couple weeks, so not really much time in the grand scheme of time they've had to start working on the next season yet.

8 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, but even though we were behind it was still only by a couple weeks, so not really much time in the grand scheme of time they've had to start working on the next season yet.

Only 2 weeks?!  How the heck did they dub it that fast?

I also remember going through the episode catalog on Funimation Now to watch something I missed, and it seemed like there were way more than just a couple episodes beyond what Toonami had shown.  Of course, I was trying not to look too closely at anything, and just find the episode I was looking for, since I didn't want to spoil myself. 

13 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Only 2 weeks?!  How the heck did they dub it that fast?

I also remember going through the episode catalog on Funimation Now to watch something I missed, and it seemed like there were way more than just a couple episodes beyond what Toonami had shown.  Of course, I was trying not to look too closely at anything, and just find the episode I was looking for, since I didn't want to spoil myself. 

Not specifically 2, I just said "a couple" 😄 since I never watched the sub this time, so I never kept track of what subbed ep they were up to when we got our dub premiere on Toonami.

Looking at it now it looks like we were about 5 weeks behind the Japanese broadcast though.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 5:33 AM, DangerMouse said:

Not specifically 2, I just said "a couple" 😄 since I never watched the sub this time, so I never kept track of what subbed ep they were up to when we got our dub premiere on Toonami.

Looking at it now it looks like we were about 5 weeks behind the Japanese broadcast though.

So, only 3 more weeks.  5 weeks in total ahead.  Yeah that won't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.