UnevenEdge

hi

Ahutz

15 minutes ago, Gray Charles said:

Oh dusty, could you possibly cry any harder?

Nowhere near as hard as you....I was the one asking did you get banned for shit you did in DF....As always, I was your only advocate, but keep being tepid and useless....You'll fuck yourself and it'll be funny for the 1000th time.

6 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

...I was the one asking did you get banned for shit you did in DF....

My back and forth in the DF fakemod thread with the mayogre? Yup, she banned me for nothing else other than making her mad. It was bullshit but so have all my perma bans been here, so while I appreciate your fake advocacy it's truly impossible to care at this point about the fake rules here or anything that happens to these accounts. 

Edited by Gray Charles

4 minutes ago, Gray Charles said:

My back and forth in the DF fakemod thread with the mayogre? Yup, she banned me for nothing else other than making her mad. It was bullshit but so have all my perma bans been here, so while I appreciate your fake advocacy it's truly impossible to care at this point about the fake rules here or anything that happens to these accounts. 

Lol.  You just can't help yourself, can you?

On 4/6/2022 at 5:20 PM, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

We only potatoes around here

I'm sorry my love.  I only propagate with 100% grass fed angus.  And guess what, that's me.  I'm Angus.  Call it what you will.

On 4/6/2022 at 8:06 PM, mrwaxxy said:

That's right.  All romance languages aren't latin.

WELL ACKCHUALLY no Romance languages are Latin, or that is to say Latin is not a Romance language. All Romance languages are derived from Vulgar Latin, the Latin spoken by commoners, not that bougie shit governments and universities like to use as mottos.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

WELL ACKCHUALLY no Romance languages are Latin, or that is to say Latin is not a Romance language. All Romance languages are derived from Vulgar Latin, the Latin spoken by commoners, not that bougie shit governments and universities like to use as mottos.

I was about to say derivations of latin are not in fact proper latin.