UnevenEdge

Shenmue the Animation Episode 6 - "Dignified" discussion thread

Jman

When that girl was first introduced in the game we got a shot of her on the motorcycle that showed off her ass!  BIG MISS BY THE ANIME SHOWING A DIFFERENT ANGLE!

She also has some hair metal sounding song accompanying her every appearance.

• Like 1

I was playing Shenmue 2 last night and today trying to get as far as I could.  I hope I made it far enough to cover the content of this episode.

The second game has a feature where NPCs won't just give directions, some will walk you directly to places.  I guess this was done because of players getting lost in the first game.  It's good for me because I have about as good a sense of direction as Zoro (at least used to have!)

8 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Probably not Luci Christian (Nami) but actually kinda sound like her too? Is it her?

That would be hilarious it it was her.  Voice sounds deeper, though.  So either Luci is lowering her voice to a level I've never heard before, or it's someone else.

Grrr!  In the game, that little brat steals your whole bag and your money, and then the adults in his gang spend all your money gambling and you've gotta start from scratch!

Though who knows, if I hadn't fucked up a few times on the Quick Time Event during the chase, maybe you get to keep your money?  I got the bag back eventually, but all the money was gone.

• Like 1