UnevenEdge

Google is not my friend right now I need your

mumbo

The Human Condition means that we can't all make 100% accurate judgments all the time we always have problems and crisis is sort of comes natural with just being human and that's what somebody's always going to have a problem with it as long as we're human right but something else happens to us as we live our lives we realize some kind of paranormal thing some kind of thing we didn't know when we were born some ultimate psychicism or some sort ultimate power over inner thinking and existentialism that didn't actually exist in the human world but it's here so the question is is The Human Condition caused by the thing we don't understand was here when we got here must mean or something paranormal to begin with this is like a blessing from God or a torment from Hell in the first place if you believe in that kind of crap or this is this is it this is where the ghosts go this is it it's over and nobody will ever understand what happened what is this what is the humans of this why is it drive all these other people in the same all the time is people going crazy every second of every day nobody ever understands what the hell is actually happening right in front of their eyes and people take it down to ground level and say hey look this isn't realistic to me and they snap the f*** out and is if they're going to try to cure somebody help them they didn't know how to ask for help it if there's nobody that knew and they sweat and snapped and it's it's way too late and everybody's Everybody's Got The Human Condition of Crisis again over some silly crazy person losing it all the time it's never going to end is over and over over over over over and over over and nobody will ever freaking understand

Edited by CactusLove

3 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

tenor.png

Please, I love sweet mustard French flavored type very liquidy and tang, but not too much tang of course,  and I'm sorry but I can't remember the other flavors they make it with....? It's kind of like the Subway chicken stuff they invented last year????

Serious I'll put it in one simple sentence. Is The Human Condition itself the fact we don't know what kind of mental connection to some other kind of paranormal being or existence the the thing inside us is not pure human it's also got psychic and inner powers that we don't understand something not relative to physics something not relative to science there's a counterpart almost like a dream that happens at the same time you live there's a deep mental existence and something knows it's there besides us to me that's all is that simple enough? So the question is is the human crisis something we will never understand and it's ultimately controlling everything anyway? One more time simple is The Human Condition some kind of ultimate question that drives people to the point they don't know what kind of decision to make? Is it based on the fact they don't know why they're alive in the first place? Or I mean we we don't know why we're alive in the first place and some people can't take that but that's not the point I want to know just plain simple question is The Human Condition something we will never understand from some other level that can't be solved with physics and Science and relativity and human understanding is it definitely something paranormal that we did not expect to be here when we were born? Because that would mean this is not a simple Humanity this is not a question of Justice or peace or honesty and integrity or living Our Lives the way we always planned this is a question of why the hell are we here?