UnevenEdge

Judge Steve Harvey

Mix

11 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

But how....I mean, it's TV.... it's a farce to begin with, but there should be no reason to ever think he should be practicing law

Here's the trailer of this soon-to-be hit show

This.....isn't about the law

• Haha 1

When I sat with some of the old people during my hospice internship, I learned that you have to take whatever entertainment you can find with daytime TV with no cable. There's a show where the whole premise is figuring out which of two men is a baby's father. Its not even Maury. There's a judge or something ... like I dont even know.

The old people were really into it though. They were legitimately discussing whose features the children had. 

My favorite comment was "he aint the father but he was up in there" 

I guess some sperm just brushed up against the fertilized egg and dropped off the DNA code for eyebrow shape. 

There was a show about some EMTs/firemen/paramedics, Jerry Springer still comes on, MASH (?) .... I feel like I watched all of these. Then the people I would sit with would fall asleep and its just me and one of the CNAs making sure nobody falls off the couch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Vamped said:

When I sat with some of the old people during my hospice internship, I learned that you have to take whatever entertainment you can find with daytime TV with no cable. There's a show where the whole premise is figuring out which of two men is a baby's father. Its not even Maury. There's a judge or something ... like I dont even know.

The old people were really into it though. They were legitimately discussing whose features the children had. 

My favorite comment was "he aint the father but he was up in there" 

I guess some sperm just brushed up against the fertilized egg and dropped off the DNA code for eyebrow shape. 

There was a show about some EMTs/firemen/paramedics, Jerry Springer still comes on, MASH (?) .... I feel like I watched all of these. Then the people I would sit with would fall asleep and its just me and one of the CNAs making sure nobody falls off the couch. 

Speaking of MASH.... There was a point in my childhood/adolescence where I'm pretty sure that was literally all my dad ever watched. On one network it was on like 8 hours a fucking day every weekday and another network had it on a half hour a day in a timeslot not occupied by the daily MASH marathons on the first network. I'd leave for school and my dad would be on the couch watching MASH. I'd come home from school, my dad would be on the couch watching MASH.  DO YOU JUST WATCH MASH ALL DAY LONG???? "I go to work." The only reason I know my dad tells the truth about him going to work is because we were able to afford lots of nice things and my mom didn't have a paying job. The money came from somewhere.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Speaking of MASH.... There was a point in my childhood/adolescence where I'm pretty sure that was literally all my dad ever watched. On one network it was on like 8 hours a fucking day every weekday and another network had it on a half hour a day in a timeslot not occupied by the daily MASH marathons on the first network. I'd leave for school and my dad would be on the couch watching MASH. I'd come home from school, my dad would be on the couch watching MASH.  DO YOU JUST WATCH MASH ALL DAY LONG???? "I go to work." The only reason I know my dad tells the truth about him going to work is because we were able to afford lots of nice things and my mom didn't have a paying job. The money came from somewhere.

I'd rather watch MASH than Andy Griffith. My parents wear the fuck out of it. It comes on TV and then my step-dad went and bought the fucking DVDs. 

but I'd rather watch Andy Griffith than Friends 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vamped said:

I'd rather watch MASH than Andy Griffith. My parents wear the fuck out of it. It comes on TV and then my step-dad went and bought the fucking DVDs. 

but I'd rather watch Andy Griffith than Friends 

I started watching Friends again on TBS because CN has that Cartoonito thing going on all/every morning now.

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I started watching Friends again on TBS because CN has that Cartoonito thing going on all/every morning now.

I hate Friends. I dont really like sitcoms in general. The only old people sitcoms I like are The Golden Girls and Frazier. I can watch/tolerate Seinfeld