UnevenEdge

Sunday, I resisted Cyber Monday deals

Sieg67

• 2 weeks later...

Legit forgot about Cyber Monday. Not that I'm in the market for any pc stuff at this time.

Current pc has an Ryzen 7 5800x, Gigabyte 3080, and 32gb ram. I legit had to buy a prebuilt pc just to get the GPU. I only used that and the SSD from it for my main pc. Reused the cpu, mobo, and ram from the prebuilt to upgrade my living room pc so it wasn't a complete waste of money. Last thing I wanted to do was give in to some piece of shit scalper. At least this way I'm getting my moneys worth and supported a legitimate business.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBAss said:

Legit forgot about Cyber Monday. Not that I'm in the market for any pc stuff at this time.

Current pc has an Ryzen 7 5800x, Gigabyte 3080, and 32gb ram. I legit had to buy a prebuilt pc just to get the GPU. I only used that and the SSD from it for my main pc. Reused the cpu, mobo, and ram from the prebuilt to upgrade my living room pc so it wasn't a complete waste of money. Last thing I wanted to do was give in to some piece of shit scalper. At least this way I'm getting my moneys worth and supported a legitimate business.

I'll eventually fill the other two slots but the 16 gigs I have in right now is fine for what I use it for.

Luckily I snagged that card before the market went crazy.   Got the 5600g just in case it goes out.

Edited by Sieg67

23 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i like that you rocking the a rom drive in the age. i dont see many builds with them. 

Blu Ray.  Got it for Christmas a few years back. 
Going to have to get an external thingy if I ever swap my case.

Edited by Sieg67