UnevenEdge

Food Wars! - Shokugeki No Soma: The Fourth Plate Episode 9 Discussion!!!

Just now, ben0119 said:

I think multiple times.  Though to be fair this show isn't that memorable haha.

Nah, I think it's more the big break throwing me off from remembering recent convos.

Plus Rindo's kind of taken turns back and forth on eps with screentime and then being in the background for a bit and then back to screentime.

I think that final decision fits, Erina's beef against Azami and Central has a personal edge that Soma's just doesn't.

I hope I'm able to get that alligator jerky I bought at Oktoberfest two months ago back from my parents' house before next week's episode. I was hoping to eat that during a Rindo-centric episode, and since it didn't work for this week, it'll have to work for next.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Nah, I think it's more the big break throwing me off from remembering recent convos.

Plus Rindo's kind of taken turns back and forth on eps with screentime and then being in the background for a bit and then back to screentime.

It that wasn't of a convo I don't think.  But I remember looking up to check and confirm Morgan Berry played both, heh.  I'm not sure but it feels like we talked about that a few times.

Yeah Rindo has tagged in and out a lot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I think that final decision fits, Erina's beef against Azami and Central has a personal edge that Soma's just doesn't.

I hope I'm able to get that alligator jerky I bought at Oktoberfest two months ago back from my parents' house before next week's episode. I was hoping to eat that during a Rindo-centric episode, and since it didn't work for this week, it'll have to work for next.

Yeah but no one was going to trust this author to do the sensible thing haha.  So we're pleasantly surprised.

Alligator jerky. x_x

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1