UnevenEdge

Food Wars! - Shokugeki No Soma: The Fourth Plate Episode 6 "A Single Blade" Discussion!!!

OwlChemist81

I haven't seen the last 30 episodes, and my God it's the same exact shit. Freaking out over ordinary cooking techniques used by billions, cutaway to someone having their clothes blown off by the amazing food. How much longer does this go on for?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daos said:

I haven't seen the last 30 episodes, and my God it's the same exact shit. Freaking out over ordinary cooking techniques used by billions, cutaway to someone having their clothes blown off by the amazing food. How much longer does this go on for?

But now we are using the worn out trope of "rebels" overthrowing the bad guys' hostile takeover of the school.  Lead by Erina's evil dad.  Even though the school was already full of assholes before lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

But now we are using the worn out trope of "rebels" overthrowing the bad guys' hostile takeover of the school.  Lead by Erina's evil dad.  Even though the school was already full of assholes before lol.

I'm just baffled that this show was so popular, I really am. It's the most one note repetitive show I've ever seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daos said:

I'm just baffled that this show was so popular, I really am. It's the most one note repetitive show I've ever seen.

I thought maybe it was because of the fan service, but the fan service reputation has been overblown.  It's not THAT crazy of fan service.

This show is like a bad version of Yugioh with food and fan service.

I really don't know why it's popular, either!