UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #93 (505) "Operation New Improv Moves" Discussion!

8 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

None of the girls get hero mentoring scenes like this lol

Momo and that other girl got mentored on the modeling and advertising side of things haha.  Pretty funny that was referenced this episode.

51 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  Yeah Class B really should have had more screen time and development haha.

unfortunately since the protagonist(Deku)is in Class A    We Haven't really seen much from Class B and i don't think horikoshi ever thought of them as more than just minor characters

Edited by CountFrylock
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

unfortunately since the protagonist(Deku)is in Class A    We Haven't really seen much from Class B and i don't think horikoshi ever thought of them as more than just minor characters

A lot of the Class A characters are barely characters and weren't really needed.  But I guess Horikoshi wanted the classes to be the same size as normal school classes.  And Class B was there to have the "rival class?"  But they have barely appeared at all haha.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

A lot of the Class A characters are barely characters and weren't really needed.  But I guess Horikoshi wanted the classes to be the same size as normal school classes.  And Class B was there to have the "rival class?"  But they have barely appeared at all haha.

I Think when you have this many characters it's difficult to give them all proper development although it's quite possible

some will become better later down the line while others are a question mark such as Minetta  Sato(Sugar-Man) Ojiro(Tail-Man) And Sero

by the way  here's a note some might not be aware of apparently when this story arc was being written  Horikoshi was sick

• Like 2

On 6/7/2021 at 3:35 AM, MasqueradeOverture said:

It's a shame Toonami cuts out the next episode previews. The BGM track in those is divine.

yet they kept them for attack on titan season 4...makes no sense

especially since the next episode previews give you a better look at the next episode than the promo's toonami airs

speaking of which...it's disappointing that MHA is the only show with promo's