UnevenEdge

Let's have Mayor Lightfoot...

Sofa King Kule

4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh...well then you understand why "someone" would think someone who associates with bigots would be a bigot 

See, Packshit, THAT'S how parallels work...not that dumb shit you do where you think because you got suckered into signing for something that you own it.

Who is associating with bigots?

4 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Tune in. There's probably a station right in your area that carries the Joe Pags show.  And, you'll hear AJ first hand.

You have that fancy new 4g phone and a 2021 laptop. Can you not just link us to a stream of one of your favorite AJ episodes.

Why are you making the truth so hard to grab. 

Trying to keep all that truth to yourself?

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

You have that fancy new 4g phone and a 2021 laptop. Can you not just link us to a stream of one of you favorite AJ episodes.

Why are you making the truth so hard to grab. 

Trying to keep all that truth to yourself?

Because I want you to dust off that radio in your attic and start using it.

I also find it quite interesting that you still insist he's a bigot without anything to support that notion.

6 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Tune in. There's probably a station right in your area that carries the Joe Pags show.  And, you'll hear AJ first hand.

I don't see him anywhere on the LA radio.  But you knew that, didn't you AJ?

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Because I want you to dust off that radio in your attic and start using it.

That would be dumb if it's able to be accessed instantly, no one has 8 hours a day to listen to droning while stealing from my bosses office as I vacuum

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I've already heard him and Joe.

Are they racist at all?  You still don't really know.

This is stupid. 

You are dissolving your own rhetoric

I put that there so you can show me an episode with AJ that you like so I could form an opinion 

But you don't want to have an honest discussion, you just want attention, and I'm taking mine and leaving....

Fuck you again, and hope you die soon

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

This is stupid. 

You are dissolving your own rhetoric

I put that there so you can show me an episode with AJ that you like so I could form an opinion 

But you don't want to have an honest discussion, you just want attention, and I'm taking mine and leaving....

Fuck you again, and hope you die soon

Just follow your own link and hear it all, first hand.  Apparently, you don't have to take my word for it.

• D'oh 1

Stilgar  pulled his ho card and Packard follows suit. 

AJ is an old republican self hating Negro....so now I have the information  needed to solidify my point that bigots listen to bigots. 

But more importantly, ignorant white people  love going out of their way to find  these blind Negros to support their stupidity..... Because they know its batshit retarded 

Like this very thread

Edited by cyberbully
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Stilgar  pulled his ho card and Packard follows suit. 

AJ is an old republican self hating Negro....so now I have the information  needed to solidify my point that bigots listen to bigots. 

But more importantly, ignorant white people  love going out of their way to find  these blind Negros to support their stupidity..... Because they know its batshit retarded 

Like this very thread

Oh, so that is why packard got pissed he was called aj. He was upset we were implying he was a black man.