UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 149 Discussion

why did they play an opening? did somene in programming mes up?

and why, if they were going to play an opening, did they start with this crappy one? this series has had some good openings, but they all got skipped. play Ao Sora, for god's sake!

wait, FLOW sang this opening but i love FLOW. why was this song so crappy if it's one of theirs?

why did they play an opening? did somene in programming mes up?

and why, if they were going to play an opening, did they start with this crappy one? this series has had some good openings, but they all got skipped. play Ao Sora, for god's sake!

wait, FLOW sang this opening but i love FLOW. why was this song so crappy if it's one of theirs?

Ao Sora did get one play at some point.

Is Naruto really retarded enough to think he could find someone who could be anywhere in the world by just going out and searching right that minute?

I can't get over how horrible Shiraname looks.  Those stupid lines on his face, his eyes are just plain black with no eyeshine or anything.

They kinda owe it to us for kicking One Piece to the curb.

Maybe for DST end on 11/4/17? On the OTHER side of the phenomenon that gave us this episode airing at 3 AM!

everybody spam the ask section of the Toonami tumblr with posts asking for Evangelion 3.33

yeah, Naruto's training is lacking as hell. I was hoping he'd come ack from the time skip having learned some ninja basics, even if he had to jerry rig them to compensate for his lack of natural talent. but no. he just learned to do the same things as befoe, but more powerfully

yeah, Naruto's training is lacking as hell. I was hoping he'd come ack from the time skip having learned some ninja basics, even if he had to jerry rig them to compensate for his lack of natural talent. but no. he just learned to do the same things as befoe, but more powerfully

Oh yeah... He kind of wasted that timeskip!  Meanwhile Sasuke got leet as hell, of course. ::)

If you really want to know the spoiler:

Nope. He married and had a kid with Hinata.

Sakura....wait for it...

with Sasuke.

all of which is horribly unrealistic and inorganic and it's why the final arc of my webcomic series bible is a rip-ff of Naruto where Naruto and Sasuke's expy's end up as a couple