UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #74 "Sole Salvation" Discussion

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought it was already confirmed to be bullshit.  Either way, sins of the fathers is a bullshit fallacy that isn't a justifiable reason to discriminate against people.

nothing about either side is confirmed...the author is trying to make a "both sides" dichotomy that I strongly dislike

Just now, DangerMouse said:

That's a lot of words Eren, but I never heard an "I agree" there. You better be playing one hell of a long game on him.

yeah he didn't say yes....he basically said in a roundabout way that he wants to kill everyone else

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

yeah he didn't say yes....he basically said in a roundabout way that he wants to kill everyone else

Very smooth. Got him to hear what he wanted.

As for wanting kill everyone else to eliminate the threat to the island, maybe, hard to tell.

Edited by DangerMouse

Just now, rpgamer said:

This whole show has turned into the "Are we the bad guys?" meme.

this show started out bad

got interesting when it was confirmed the wall prisoners were a Jew proxy

got guestionable when the show started acting like the nazi's that put them there "aren't all bad"

got worse when the fact that their ability to turn into giants *justifies* the Nazi proxies hate of them

and has gotten bad again due to how excessively "for the evuls" everything is now IMO

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

None of them asked to die. So you stole everything Zeke.

Zeke believing that his murders are just because they'd continue to suffer in a world that is cruel to them.

Well Zeke you can think that all you want but it's still murder, and your still going to burn.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

?

Who says he agreed, Eren never actually said that, at least so far.

Eren said he was another one of his father's mistakes, and that the Eldians would have all been better off if they were never born.

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Eren said he was another one of his father's mistakes, and that the Eldians would have all been better off if they were never born.

Much of that sounded like Zeke's words to me and I noticed he also specifically for some reason said the opposite of his usual line about the world being their birthright having been born into it, which doesn't fit with his whole freedom thing. So I think he's telling Zeke what he wants to hear.

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

The thunder spear fell over and blew up.

I doubt Levi's going out like that. It will take more than that to kill him!

Yeah, can't see him dying like that. I think he'll be back eventually.

Still, that was a bit forced, can't see Levi making that kind of mistake.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Much of that sounded like Zeke's words to me and I noticed he also specifically for some reason said the opposite of his usual line about the world being their birthright having been born into it, which doesn't fit with his whole freedom thing. So I think he's telling Zeke what he wants to hear.

I sure hope so.  Because it would be out of character and bad writing for Eren to change his mind like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

F7DD9B54-BC65-4B8B-9749-790BF924CBFA.thumb.jpeg.88a6aff8ef9d5407998c21750e4aa4e2.jpeg

Who is that?

3 hours ago, elfie said:

😮

HE WAS WEARING HIS GLASSES!!!?!?!?

THOSE WERE THE GLASSES THE WHOLE TIME!?

Does Zeke even need to wear glasses?

3 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

That was the thunder lance that Levi had stuck in Zeke in case he tried to escape.

Oooh OK.  I watched it back and still couldn't figure out what happened.

3 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

The thunder spear fell over and blew up.

I doubt Levi's going out like that. It will take more than that to kill him!

Oh.  Yeah I sure hope not.  That would be anticlimactic!