UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 145 "Rescue" Discussion

Just now, mochi said:

again this bitch hated her family and was Lesbians with that Doctor why is she so bent on Avenging her husband and mother in law?

It didn't come across as her hating them when we saw more of the back story.  Not sure on her relationship with the doctor but yeah lol.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

It didn't come across as her hating them when we saw more of the back story.  Not sure on her relationship with the doctor but yeah lol.

I mean she Nuzzled up with the Doctor and they lovingly patted eachother after she healed her

Edited by mochi

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I mean she Nuzzled up with the Doctor and they lovingly patted eachother after she healed her

I could see it.  Just saying with what we know now it doesn't seem like she hated her husband and mother in law.

Can they even actually take his Grimoire?, isn't it like the Keyblade where it just appears in their hand whenever they attempt to use magic, and if it's taken away they can just....summon it back into their hand?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mochi said:

Can they even actually take his Grimoire?, isn't it like the Keyblade where it just appears in their hand whenever they attempt to use magic, and if it's taken away they can just....summon it back into their hand?

I'm not sure if it's ever been explained that far.  Hmm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Oh the mask flipped upside down becomes the devil believers true mask 

So is that guy a spy or what?  The Devil Believer thing sounds like BS to me either way.  Since they're supposedly all so upset people they care about got killed because of Devils, but they worship Devils??

Let he who has not sinned cast the first...

...uhhh, nevermind.

Episode 145 - Black Clover - Anime News Network

My first impression was "this is filler, but it's DAMN GOOD filler!"

But after the twist that these "Devil Banishers" are really themselves a devil worship cult, or have been infiltrated by one, that does bring it down a notch.

Still, the animation and suspense throughout the episode were both top notch! Definitely worthy of 4 stars!